One of the reasons why I’m so exciting about the Oculus Rift is that John Carmack, founder and technical director of Id Software, is demoing the unit to people within the gaming industry and is building full support for it into Doom 3 BGF which is due out later this year. CVG / PC Gamer has a great 3 part interview from E3 2012 with Carmack who has clearly done his homework on HMDs and is hoping to push them into mainstream gaming!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
- Oculus Rift 2.0, a 1080p+ High FoV HMD by 2013 Under $1000?
- Oculus Rift Kickstarter Coming July 19th, Even Cheaper Than Before
- The Latest on Google Glass: Early Technical Details, Pre-order Units Made Available to I/O Attendees for $1500
- Google Goes Skydiving with Glass, Live [video]
- Oculus Rift Units to Arrive Earlier than Planned, “Really Big Names in the Game Industry” Getting Involved!