Much has happened since the Oculus Rift Head Mounted Display started picking up steam in May. Palmer Luckey has been teasing that he was in discussion with some big names in gaming, and today he’s ready to do some name-dropping. Can such strategic partnerships lead to high-speced Oculus Rift 2.0 in 2013 as Luckey says?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
- Oculus Rift 2.0, a 1080p+ High FoV HMD by 2013 Under $1000?
- Oculus Rift Kickstarter Coming July 19th, Even Cheaper Than Before
- The Latest on Google Glass: Early Technical Details, Pre-order Units Made Available to I/O Attendees for $1500
- Google Goes Skydiving with Glass, Live [video]
- Oculus Rift Units to Arrive Earlier than Planned, “Really Big Names in the Game Industry” Getting Involved!