Condition One aims to achieve a standardized way of capturing and displaying immersive 180 degree video. The company is a startup founded by noted photographer Danfung Dennis. Currently the product takes the form of an iPad app in which the user can tilt the device or pan using a finger to look around the 180 degree view; Condition One’s work could provide a standard way for capturing high field of view content to be played back on high field of view head mounted displays like the Oculus Rift.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Recent Top Posts & Pages
- Oculus Rift 2.0, a 1080p+ High FoV HMD by 2013 Under $1000?
- Oculus Rift Kickstarter Coming July 19th, Even Cheaper Than Before
- The Latest on Google Glass: Early Technical Details, Pre-order Units Made Available to I/O Attendees for $1500
- Google Goes Skydiving with Glass, Live [video]
- Oculus Rift Units to Arrive Earlier than Planned, “Really Big Names in the Game Industry” Getting Involved!